This “math-free” workshop will help your organization plan and create both operating and program budgets, with a focus on the role of budgets in funding proposals and applications. Participants receive Microsoft Word and Excel templates to help them develop budgets, and a certificate of completion.
- Developing budgets that accurately portray your organization and its programs
- Methods for sharing costs among programs
- Prorating expenses between administrative and program costs
- Determining market value for in-kind contributions and services
- Using cost-per-outcome scenarios to generate requests for funding
- Tips for formatting and presenting budgets in proposals and applications for funding
- Date: September 26, 2017
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Western New York Library Resources Council — 4950 Genesee Street, Suite 170, Buffalo, NY 14225
- Instructor: Nonprofit Works President Paul Mastrodonato has helped nonprofit organizations develop various types of budgets for over 24 years. His presentation style is known for being informative, interactive, relaxed, and fun.
- Cost: $75 per person (inquire about group discounts), includes parking and resource materials that participants can customize for their organization's specific needs
Read more testimonials from clients and workshop participants