Strategic planning is a powerful management tool that can help organizations focus their resources, establish priorities, create action plans, and respond to change. This popular workshop provides tools for developing and implementing a strategic plan that can strengthen your organization’s effectiveness. Topics include:
- Who should be involved in developing a strategic plan and how to obtain their input
- Reviewing and updating your organization’s mission and vision
- Setting major organizational goals and creating strategies to turn them into action
- Using a strategic plan to steer and manage an organization
- Maintaining your strategic plan and keeping it relevant
Note: This one-day workshop is not designed to create a strategic plan for your organization, which generally takes 2–4 days. Instead, it explains the steps and processes involved in doing so.
- Date: April 11, 2018
- Time: 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Meals on Wheels of Western New York, 100 E. James Casey Drive, Buffalo, NY 14206
- Instructor: Nonprofit Works president Paul Mastrodonato has helped nonprofit organizations and professional associations develop strategic plans and better structure their operations for over 24 years.
- Cost: $75.00
Read more testimonials from clients and workshop participants