Organizations are routinely confronted with challenges that require an ability to face the unknown, find solutions in their staff and processes, and direct resources in ways that are both effective and — ideally — sustainable. As a leader in your organization, you may be experiencing:
- A complex job role that demands focus and strategy
- A desire to improve management skills in specific areas
- A need to address change without a clear road map
- A culture of scarcity that can lead to burn-out
- A desire to confidentially discuss concerns and conflicts
Meetings between a coach and a leader are structured to fit your unique learning style in order to accomplish specific goals, such as:
- Improving your ability to delegate
- Developing your teams and helping them shine
- Learning to take risks that move your mission forward
- Clarifying and articulating your vision and goals
- Preparing for strategic growth and leading organizational change
- Managing conflict with courage
- Embracing and energizing your board
Nonprofit Works offers a variety of customized coaching options. Sessions are typically 60- to 90-minute one-on-one meetings or phone calls every two to three weeks over an agreed-upon timeframe. They are confidential, goal-oriented, and focus on positively improving your leadership and management styles rather than dwelling on individual and organizational shortcomings.
For more information about Nonprofit Works’ coaching options and how we can help you achieve your goals, please contact Mary Pieper at email@example.com or (518) 581-8841. For information on other NPW consulting areas, visit our Services and Training pages, or contact us.