Nonprofit Works’ most popular workshop is an excellent way for administrators, staff, board members, and volunteers to gain a general understanding of the various elements required for successful grant writing. Equal attention is given to the needs and interests of both nonprofit organizations and the grantmakers themselves. Participants receive Word and Excel templates to help them develop grant proposals.
- Researching and identifying grant opportunities
- Approaching and developing relationships with grantmakers prior to applying
- Planning programs and budgets before writing grants
- Preparing information and materials typically required in grant applications
- Tracking and following-up grant applications after they are submitted
- Date: March 26, 2019 – March 27, 2019
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Early Care and Learning Center, 230 Washington Ave. Extension, Albany, NY 12203
- Instructor: Nonprofit Works President Paul Mastrodonato has helped nonprofit organizations obtain funding from foundations, corporations, and government agencies for over 24 years. Paul’s presentation style is known for being informative, interactive, relaxed, and fun.
- Cost: $240 per person — includes parking, lunch, and training materials and documents that organizations can customize for their specific needs. Inquire about group discounts.
Read more testimonials from clients and workshop participants