This popular workshop is an excellent way for administrators, program directors, staff, and boardmembers to gain a general understanding of the many elements required for successful grant writing. Equal attention is given to the needs and interests of both nonprofit organizations and grantmakers themselves. Participants receive Word and Excel templates they can use to help develop grant proposals, and a certificate of completion.
- Planning programs and budgets before writing grant applications
- Researching and identifying grant opportunities
- Approaching and developing relationships with grantmakers prior to applying
- Preparing information and materials typically required in grant applications
- Tracking and following-up grant applications after submission
- Date: June 15, 2017
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Rochester Builders Exchange, 180 Linden Oaks, Rochester, NY 14625
- Instructor: Paul Mastrodonato and Maranne McDade Clay of Nonprofit Works, who have helped nonprofit organizations of all shapes and sizes successfully obtain funding from foundations, corporations, and government agencies for over 24 years. Their presentation style is known for being informative, interactive, relaxed, and fun.
- Cost: $495 per person — includes parking, lunch, and training materials and documents that organizations can customize for their specific needs. Inquire about group discounts.
- Notes: Workshop includes both June 15th and 16th
Read more testimonials from clients and workshop participants