This popular grant writing workshop sponsored by Southern Tier West provides both beginning and intermediate nonprofit and government grantseekers with a solid understanding of the elements required for successful grant research, writing, and award management that they can apply immediately to their own grant and fund development strategies.
- Grantmaking process and grantsmanship best practices
- Researching and identifying grant opportunities
- Developing relationships with grantmakers
- Planning strategies for programs and budgets
- Develop grant-support documentation and materials
- Grant-tracking and award management
- Trends in grantmaking, including New York State
Includes morning snacks, lunch, training materials, and document templates that participants can customize for use in developing their own grant proposals.
For more information, contact Kimberly LaMendola at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 945-5301 x2211
- Date: April 9, 2019 – April 10, 2019
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Center for Regional Excellence, 4039 Route 219, 1st floor BOCES conference room, Salamanca, NY 14779
- Instructor: NPW President Paul Mastrodonato has over 24 years of successful fund development experience from public and private funders. His presentation style is known for being informative, interactive, and fun.
- Cost: $215 per person
- Notes: Southern Tier West CAP members receive a $25 discount
Read more testimonials from clients and workshop participants