Details: This popular workshop is an excellent way for administrators, staff, board members, and volunteers to gain a general understanding of the many elements required for successful grant writing. Equal attention is given to the needs and interests of both nonprofit organizations and grantmakers themselves. Participants receive Word and Excel templates that they can customize for their organizations’ particular needs to help them develop grant proposals.
- Planning programs and budgets before writing grant applications
- Researching and identifying grant opportunities
- Approaching and developing relationships with grantmakers before applying
- Preparing information and materials typically required in grant applications
- Tracking and following-up grant applications after submission
Instructor: Nonprofit Works founder Paul Mastrodonato has helped nonprofits obtain funding from foundations, corporations, and government agencies for over 25 years. Paul’s presentation style is known for being informative, interactive, relaxed, and fun.
Cost: $150.00 (inquire about group discounts). Includes parking, lunch, and training materials and templates that participants can customize for their organizations’ specific needs.
"For some unknown reason, I had this perspective that grant writing was some elusive, untouchable thing. You made that view dissipate in the first hour. I’m looking forward to putting the tools you gave me to work ..."